Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Nine weeks

I was told in church tonight the senior pastor will be out of town for the next nine weeks. The pastoral staff will be substituting by teaching from the books of the prophets.

At least we won't be subject to theme teaching which I dislike.

Tomorrow I will be baking all day. I need to cook up those purple sweet potatoes before they go bad. I went to two different stores to try to find coconut milk.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying Star Trek: The Next Generation on Netflix. All 177 episodes. It will take me a while to get through them. A whole year to watch seven seasons. And I thought the series ran longer.

0 comments: