Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Not so healthy brunch

I went to In N Out last night for dinner and had two double-doubles protein style (without the bun). I think the prices went up. I went there again today, after grocery shopping. I needed to buy the ingredients for the purple sweet potato cheesecake I plan on making with the last of the sweet potatoes. I really like In N Out burgers. They aren't the largest or fanciest burgers but they are fresh. I don't have to worry about mystery ingredients.

I'm going to try a nut crust for this cheesecake. I hope it turns out okay.

If it doesn't taste good, I won't be making it again. The batter was good though. I can't wait to dig into one of my little purple cheesecakes.

0 comments: