Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Laundry

I hate doing laundry. I hate it so much, I've contemplated only wearing black and white so I'd only have two loads of laundry to ever sort.

The one good thing about the laundromat is, I can get as many loads of laundry as I have done in an hour. It certainly is more convenient to have more than one washer and dryer going at a time.

I wish this laundromat had tables to sit at so I could get some work done. I like the free wifi here. I have a few chapters left of a book I've been trying to read for more than six months. Just a few more chapters. Long chapters.

0 comments: