Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Joshua trees

I noticed just how beautiful Joshua trees could be while driving today. When a tree has abundant branches that are uniform (not like the picture I have), they are magnificent. I didn't realize this until I drove along Interstate 58. There is a forest of them and I wish I weren't driving because I would have loved to get a picture of them.

If I had to live in the AV for the test if my life, I'd want rows of Joshua trees lining my drive way like that plantation with the oak trees lining the drive way-Oak Alley Plantation. I do realize the Joshua trees would never get large enough to provide cover, but I have to make the best of the desert landscape.

0 comments: