Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Colds and such

I went to the movies with a friend last night. We saw The Hunger Games. It was a good movie. A little twisted seeing children kill each other.

I've been in bed all day with a cold. I hate being sick.

Now back to what I did right today.

1. Read my Bible
2. Read Psalm 91
3. Listened to CDs
4. Read 15 pages of success principle book
5. Prayed
6. Read faith card
7. Read personal affirmation
8. Made 1 phone call.

I don't know if my prospect was serious about seeing the business opportunity, but I got her voice mail.

I should have practiced what I was going to say in case I got her voice mail.

I must get going tomorrow on getting rejected. I'll be in the mall tomorrow meeting up with some singles. I hope I have fun.

0 comments: