Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Franklin 13

Here's what I did right today:

1. Read my Bible
2. Read my personal affirmation
3. Read 15 pages of success principle book
4. Listened to CDs
5. Read faith card
6. Prayed
7. Read Psalm 91

I felt really congested today. My sinuses made it impossible to feel enthusiastic about anything. Enthusiasm was last week's Franklin 13. This week's Franklin 13 is resolution. I need to "Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve." I'm not sure I have complete understanding of this Franklin 13 but I will need to get rejected 5 times tomorrow or die trying. It should be easy. Increasing my NOs gets me closer to my YESes.

0 comments: