Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rejection at the farmer's market

I approached two persons today. Both said NO. I was tired and couldn't muster the energy I needed to continue.

One lady had been involved with Visalus. She said she didn't have it in her to sell or approach people. The second person(s) was a couple. I wish I had typed their names. I wasn't impressed with the guy. He doesn't mind pimping his wife. Married for 5 years she is a nurse or trying to be and he works for his dad's business.

Then I met D. He owns a stand and wants to branch out in the future. The perfect candidate for building a business. I will have to stop by next week and get rejected by him.

I need to work on my questions. I need to work on being bolder. I think I'll go to the mall Saturday. Or Trikke down Lancaster Blvd.

0 comments: