Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Rejection

It seems difficult to get rejected or at least I would like to get rejected by people who would make me feel bad. I flaked out today. It seems to be rather challenging just finding people. They are either just busy working because people don't just naturally mill around in this city. There's no place to mill around. People are doing something but not enjoying themselves.

I will have to analyze my situation and map out my plan of action for maximizing my time out and about. Going to the places with the biggest turn out of people. It will eliminate the needless wandering I've been doing today. I ended up spending money I hadn't intended.

Oh, how I need to get on it and get it done so I can do other things. Get away from the mediocre. I'm going to try to get at least one rejection before I leave this restaurant.

0 comments: