Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stumbles

Sitting outside Bex waiting for folks to show up. The sucky part. Will they come or will they no show. At least one member called to let me know he wouldn't make it.

Need to get done more stuff on the calendar.

I chickened out again. I only asked one person today. My attempts to get over my fear of rejection is proving difficult. When I arrived at the farmers market, there was music and many people. I saw a diamond and I should have jumped out of my car to ask. Action cures fear. Plain and simple. I can't let my stumbles get to me. Why am I so excited at work and then I freeze up when it comes time to get it done?

0 comments: