Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Rejection quota

I went to work on my rejection quota today. My goal was to approach 5 people to get a NO, a name (and number), or show a napkin plan. I did not get the five rejections I was hoping for. I was rejected only three times and showed the napkin plan once. The guy said he wants to see a more polished presentation, so I have to call him and schedule a plan with him and his wife.

Not bad for my first day. My nerves were really bad and if I hadn't told my mom I was making pot roast, I would have gone for another rejection. I'm thinking I'm going to up the ante and start asking women if they would like to come to a spa cafe.

So my quota for today is as such:
3 NOs
1 STNP

I should have gone after one more No just to make it 5.

I will have to work on it tomorrow as this is a daily habit I want to continue to do. I can't buy my mom a house and myself a new used car if I don't.

0 comments: