Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Resolve

Here's what I did right today:
1. Read my Bible
2. Read Psalm 91
3. Read personal affirmation
4. Read faith card
5. Read 15 pages of success principle book
6. Listened to CDs.
7. Prayed

I got distracted today. Instead of going out and meeting new people (which is part of my Franklin 13), I went to my friend's house to say hello to his wife and play with their baby girl.

She is a cutie and so creamy and chunky. I can't imagine what it's like to have to leave her every morning. I've got to be like a pit bull in a dog fight to get this thing done. I'm not married and I don't have children but when I get married, I want my husband and I to be able to be full-time parents.

I want other couples to have that, too. If I can help people have a better life, then that's my mission.

0 comments: