Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A march in March

Here's what I did right today:

1. Read my Bible
2. Read Psalm 91
3. Read personal affirmation
4. Read 15 pages of success principle book
5. Listened to CDs
6. Prayed

I'm not doing so good on my Franklin 13. I need to add my Franklins to my to do list. This week's Franklin 13 is Resolve. I couldn't bring myself to approach 5 people. There was some kind of march in remembrance of Trayvon Martin.

I lost my mood and just wanted to walk around. And as usual, the Thug couldn't resist saying something to me. I wish I were a much meaner person sometimes as I would have the guy take a picture of himself with a smartphone with a front facing camera and tell him to look at the picture while I describe what I see when I look at him. What do I see? A chronically unemployed, want to be a baby daddy instead of husband, one incredibly stupid decision away from prison THUG. A compliment coming from his sort is not a compliment.

I'm done with my rant.

0 comments: