Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Movies and daily goals

I didn't write about what I did right yesterday. I still did most of what I've set out to do daily, I just didn't write about it. The good thing is, I have other ways of keeping metrics on my progress other than my blogs.

To continue blogging my progress, today I:

1. read my Bible daily
2. read Psalm 91
3. read 15 pages of success principles book
4. read my faith card
5. prayed
6. read my personal affirmation
7. Listened to CDs

Still dropping the ball on approaching 5 people a day and Kate. But not bad. I need to work on my questions. Write them all out and figure out when to use each one.

Now, about The Hunger Games, it was a good movie. I was surprised by the plot. I went into the movie not knowing what it was about and was surprised I wax entertained. It was somewhat disturbing because it was young people having to go through that, but as time passes more and more sinister things will happen in the world.

I must retire and get my sleep. I have a long drive tomorrow.

0 comments: