Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, March 09, 2012

Pages

My iPad was not fully charged so I was unable to work on a document I need to get done before Sunday.

The good news is, I was able to work on my plan of action and my personal affirmation on my phone. I just paired up the Bluetooth keyboard I bought for my iPad, opened up Pages on my iPhone and started typing away. Pages is a great app for creating documents but it has one limitation-bullets.

I tried to create a B bullet for a section of my plan of action but was unable to because my A bullet had numbered bullets. When I hit enter twice to try to start a B bullet, the bullet would become an A bullet. I can't have two A bullets in one section! Other than that little quirk, using Pages on my iPhone was a pleasure.

I got a third of the way done with my affirmation. I will finish it up tomorrow when I meet with my bible stuffy group at Denny's. I must get home and make something to eat. I'm starving.

0 comments: