Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Denny's

I discovered my new favorite place to hang out and read/plan. Denny's is open 24/7. And they have free Wi-fi! It totally beats paying $4 for some disgusting coffee mocha crapo nonsense that will only give me gas later just to sit and relax.

I literally spent all day there. I went at 10:30 to study and reserve some tables for my Bible study fellowship that started at 1:00 pm. After that, I went to get my tires rotated then I went to church. Now I'm back at Denny's ready to read through The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson and finish up my action plan and affirmation.

If my action plan isn't perfect by the time I leave tonight, it will have to do. I can always revise it later.

I'm going to go home in a few as I'm tired and I want to get some sleep so I can do what I need to do tomorrow.

0 comments: