Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rejection Saga

Here's my progress for today:

1. Read my Bible
2. Read my faith card (only once, should be reading three times a day).
3. Read 15 pages of success principle book.
4. Read Psalm 91
5. Listened to CDs
6. Read personal affirmation.
7. Approached three people-got two NOs and one YES.

Still having a hard time being bold.

I practiced my smile today at church. I was a greeter and someone noticed I handed out the programs with a smile. I also remembered the name of someone I met in church a while back. I remembers her name because she has Sisterlocks.

I also managed to get the names of two new people at church. Sanford and Gwen. Easy to remember not sure if I'll remember their faces as it was some what dark and I couldn't see the details of their faces.

0 comments: