Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bible reading plans

I just completed my first reading plan from the YouVersion Holy Bible phone app. It was only a 7-day topical plan about dating but I completed it and got a badge.

I don't quite understand what one of the verses mean in regards to dating, but I'm going to pray about it and hopefully God will give me an answer through his word or some other means. Maybe you have some insight on what it means?

"I have made a covenant with my eyes; how then could I gaze at a virgin?" (Job 31:1 ESV)

Maybe I'm tired or maybe I'm stupid, I don't know what this means in terms of dating. Aren't we suppose to want someone who is pure?

0 comments: