Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dreams

I had a dream about my cousin last night. It was weird. We were in my aunt's (her mother's condo). Now, my aunt doesn't own a condo. My cousin was still sick and laying in a bed. She woke up and she asked "Where am I?" and I responded "We are in your mom's condo". Then I told her had been sick for the last three years and she asked me "Where is Mama?" Mama is what she called our grandmother. I told her grandma had died in 2005 and said "Don't you remember? You helped take care of her." Then my cousin got out of the bed and walked out of the room.

Today was her memorial service. I'm not sure why I had this dream but I did. I don't recall ever dreaming about my cousin.

I also had a dream about a guy I took an interest in a few years ago. It also took place in my aunt's condo. I can't remember if it was before or after the dream with my cousin. Anyways, it was a pleasant encounter with him. We took a tour of the city and had a good time.

I miss his friendship. I haven't spoken to him in over two years.

I just wanted to get this off my mind.

0 comments: