Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hyperactive

I don't like hyperactive anything. My mom had a hyperactive dog and the dog drove me crazy.

My cousin's grandchildren drove me nuts. Two of the four kids have ADHD. Three of them likes to sit really close to me. Two of them are really large for their ages and like to hang all over me. I don't understand their need to be really close to my face but it drives me mad and because they are children, I have to resist the urge to push them away or scream at them.

Does anyone else have this issue?

I'm also worried my flight will get canceled because of the snow. I want to go home so so bad! I hate visiting Detroit. It's depressing. The city is in ruins, everybody is poor...I can't wait to get home.

0 comments: