Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Death Grip

It seems everyone has gotten desperate and is doing anything they can to get from under their upside down mortgages. I'm doing everything I can to keep from buying a house.

I don't believe in borrowing money, not even for the purchase of a first home despite the conventional wisdom that borrowing money to purchase a home is perfectly acceptable. Conventional wisdom is a lie. If borrowing money is perfectly acceptable, then why are so many people in financial trouble? Why is this country in financial trouble?

There is a reason the banks are coming out on top is because loaning money to people who can't afford to pay the money back has become profitable, especially since the banks were bailed out by our government. The government for the people by the people. Us! We bailed them out. We also borrowed the money.

There is a price to pay for our debts. The stress, the uncertainty, the weight of our debts pressing down on our chests, it's all death's grip slowing suffocating us, and people still believe borrowing money to buy the things we want is perfectly acceptable. A lie. And we believe the lie.

0 comments: