Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sitting in my car

My car won't start and I'm sitting in the parking lot waiting for time to pass so that I can try to start my truck.

I hate having car trouble. This is probably my sign to get another car. I can't rely on my old buddy to get me where I need to go.

I can't wait to get home. I really need to get out of my car.

I don't have anything to write about today. I did have an interesting discussion with a business partner about Protestant versus Catholic, which never ends well. It's almost becoming a source of contention between us. I think need to agree to disagree before things get sour.

Oh and the picture. It is the swiss chard I blogged about on Tuesday.

0 comments: