Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Waiting

I was so wrong about the weather. It started snowing last night and hasn't stopped since. I don't like snow. It's cold, slippery, and wet (I think). The only thing I like doing with snow is looking at it on the mountain tops from where I live on the dry desert landscape of the Antelope Valley.

My back is hurting, which is just a sign I'm stressed out. Waiting for a loved one to die is awful. I can only imagine how much worse it is for my cousin who's been bedridden for the last 3 years.

I need to get a living will so I will have it written down how I want my last days to play out. I don't want people kissing me in my face.

0 comments: