Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Okinawan purple sweet potato

I'm having a hard time locating the Okinawan purple sweet potato. The buggers are so elusive. I don't want to have to drive all over Southern California to get my hands on a few but they look so delicious!

I did do some research on Asian grocers in the L.A. area and found one that might carry the sweet purple spuds, when they are in season.

Since I don't have a picture of an Okinawan purple sweet potato, you can find one by clicking on the link I provided.

I have included a picture of results of one of those things you hook up to your car to get a code that tells you what's wrong with your car. I can't think of the name at the moment but I'm not exactly good at car stuff either. I just think the thingee is darn cool and will hopefully save me some money when I need to have my truck repaired.

0 comments: