Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, February 01, 2010

Day 32


Once you get out of the habit of doing something, it's hard to get back into it. I've been having a hard time getting back into going out every night. I just don't feel like doing it. But I need to because my future depends on it. The more people I meet the better.

I could be out right now. The night is still young.

I must read my read my Bible though. I hate going to bed early. I can sleep when I'm dead!

I have to plan out my trips and guestimate how much time I'm going to need for the traveling I plan on doing this year. So many places to go and so many people to see but I'm hoping to be able to write off every last one of my trips.

I've been eating a lot of Panda Express lately. Thought it would be nice to post the latest fortune cookie. Particularly like this one.

0 comments: