Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Unemployed


No, I'm not unemployed but it seems everyday I'm reminded my job is never secure. I can't really go into details, but another way of saying "You're fired!" is "Here's a severance package."

Fired, laid off, downsized, outsourced, early retirement...all terms for the process of becoming unemployed. :sad: Sometimes you're given a warning and sometimes it happens unexpectedly, but I'm sure the fear and the damage to your savings are the same.

Why do people continue to want to work for somebody else?

Why do people continue to believe Social Security and Medicare will provide for them in their old age?

0 comments: