Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Romantic Mystery



I got the lamest fortune cookie from Panda Express today. I can't figure out what it means. What is a 'romantic mystery'? What is it? Is it a book or a person? What?

I don't take fortune cookies seriously, but when everyone in your life tries to blow out your light, the message on a fortune cookie can help keep the light burning.

But this one, with this fortune cookie I have no idea how to interpret what it's saying.

What do you think this fortune cookie means?

Anyways, I keep hearing people tell me about how now is the time to buy a house (in California). Says who? I want to know who is saying this because I don't think now is the time to buy a house, especially with the banks trying to sell houses for more than what they are worth. Plus, every person I know who is part of the baby boomer generation plans on leaving California when they retire. What happens with real estate when there are more houses for sale than there are buyers? The price of real estate goes down.

Something to think about.

0 comments: