Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, February 08, 2010

Day 39


I wish it was okay to vent about things that are going with me during the day but it wouldn't be kosher. So, I will just have to keep it to myself.

Anways, I dislike sour pusses and I'm trying to keep my blog on the positive note because nobody wants to read a negative. I don't want to write a negative blog. I want my blog to be all sunshine and daisies and smiley faces. But after spending all day at that place where I earn my wages, I need to vent. I just want to tell people to shut up or get some help because I can't be around the sour pusses. I don't want to hear the Woe-is-me nonsense when all that person has to do is make a decision to change and do it. It's not hard when people are willing to help you. You just have to say YES!

0 comments: