Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Marriage


Someone I was friends with in high school contacted me. She's married now, which is why I didn't recognize her name at all. I love hearing about people getting married because for a split second, I can see myself married.

And then I'm snapped back into reality. Getting married isn't top priority on my To-Do list. Even if the right guy came along, and it hasn't happened so far, I wouldn't make time. Then there's the fact that the guy I would be interested in, wouldn't feel the same for me (and this has happened too many times to count).

So, my options are to settle, which I would never do, or wait. For a long, long time.

So, I keep myself unbelievably busy to pass the time.

0 comments: