Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What I'm Reading


I'm an avid reader. There's nothing better than reading a good book. For the past year, I've been reading books on business, relationships, and finance. My reading interests have everything to do with my business. I'm new to business, I enjoyed learning finance in school, and I happen to not be so good at relationships. :sad: I tend to let my relationships fall to the way side. I get so goal focused I forget about my relationships.

I'm working on it. My goal this year is to spend quality time on my most valuable relationships. I don't have a significant other so I don't have to spend time on that.

This week, I'm reading Am I Making Myself Clear? by Terry Felber. A must read for me as I don't think I'm always clear when I communicate verbally. Or physically. I'll let you know what I think.

The other book I'm reading is the Holy Bible, Numbers and Mark. I'm not a fan of Old Testament books. Too bloody for me. I barely got through Leviticus without almost becoming a vegetarian and I love eating tasty animals. I'm loving the New Testament. I just wish there was more. My goal is to get through the Bible in a year. I started reading in September and I haven't fallen behind. :happy:

0 comments: