Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Shopping


I hate shopping. I think I'm one of the few women to hate shopping. The more clothing a store has on it racks the more frustrated I get and leave. I like stores with the clothing organized by color, size, and style. The more organized the store is, the more I'm likely to stay and shop.

I'm not one for discount shopping as I find discount stores are often disorganized. I almost went into Ross today but remembered how much I dislike the organization of the store. I only shop there when I'm in the best of moods.

I need a shirt to wear for the Valentine's party I'm going to next weekend. I couldn't find anything red. You'd think they'd have plenty of red but apparently the color's gone out of style or something. Ha!

So I will wear a shirt I already have but haven't worn yet. It will be perfect. It's a bright green color and I'm sure I'll be the only person wearing bright green. :smile:

I wonder if He will show up? Don't ask who He is as I don't want to mention his name. It would be nice to see him.

0 comments: