Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Exhaustion


I'm totally exhausted. I haven't recovered from the last few days. I didn't get home until 3 am this morning. I didn't sleep in long either. I got up after 8 and frantically searched the house for my mail box keys because I was expecting an order.

Anyways. I just barely got home from church. I had to go through my order to ensure I have everything and get my clients order ready. I told him I would have it for him on Monday but Monday came and my order didn't. I'm going to go to bed now. I need to get up early so I can get to work on time. I will blog more about this in tomorrow.

0 comments: