Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Day 34


It was a productive day in a that I have been tasked with two projects. I'm actually looking forward to what I find and can get accomplished.

I'm also looking forward to the Valentine's Day potluck next weekend. There will be 80 single people attending, which means I should be able to find one single male who could possibly be a good match for me. I'm trying to stay positive about this as I often get discouraged at the possibility of marriage. I want to marry but I want to marry but it seems like the men attracted to me aren't worth my time.

So I focus my energies on other things and try to keep busy to pass the time. Always looking for a way to avoid going home after work. After two years of not having much of a life during my deployment and grad school, I wanted to get out there and live more.

For the next couple of weeks, I have to plan my trips and also work on my tax documents. I am 10 months behind on the expenditures and travel logs and I'm even behind on this year's documents and I want to catch up and schedule an appointment to do my taxes.

0 comments: