Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

What?

I took my mom out to dinner last night and we got to talking about our businesses. I just want to get to the point as I don't feel like blogging all night long, but my mom said she likes having unprofitable businesses for the tax write offs.

WTF?

I don't want to keep my business small or unprofitable. I want the opposite. I want my business to grow so I can leave my job. That is my goal. Replace the income from my job with the income from my business. I don't think my mom understands the difference between how much an employee pays in taxes versus a business.

My goal is to purchase my first home under my business name. I actually want to purchase all my assets under my business name. I want to be poor as dirt on paper so I can't be sued.

I just spent the last five hours printing invoices and receipts for my business so I can type my expenses into my expenditures file. I hope this makes it easier to do my taxes. I definitely need to get caught up for 2010. I think I still have to print out my phone bills.

0 comments: