Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Taxes


Ah, it looks like I will have the time to get my receipts together and done with for tax season. I can't wait to get this over with. It will be interesting to see just how much I will get back in taxes now that I have a home-based business. I will definitely have to blog about my refund.

I'm actually excited about it. Yippee. The way I see it, as long as I don't owe money, I'll be happy. I hate owing money and since I don't have the regular tax right offs others enjoy (i.e., dependents) I need something to help me get some right offs.

I'm thinking of maybe buying a house next year. Right now, the banks seem to be going through some things and not really compromising on the price of the homes. I don't think the houses in the AV are worth what the banks are asking for but I think it's because I don't see the AV as worth the cost. I actually still might not buy anything next year now that I think about it. I don't want to get something and not be able to sell it when it comes time to leave this state.

0 comments: