Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Spam


Why was spam invented? I'm not talking about the canned meat, I'm talking about email, blog, and any other kind of spam for electronic/Internet communication. I don't get it.

I've been getting an unusual amount of comment spam almost to the point where I want to turn off comments. I don't want to resort to that. However, something's got to give, right? Anyways.

I have to get ready to go to the movies. I have to do a couple loads of laundry. I didn't get anything done this weekend. Next weekend, I was invited to the firing ranges. I really want to go but I have not had time to get my paper work done for my taxes. I need at least a whole day for that. I might skip out on the mileage/travel log because that's just too much to have to enter into the computer. If had been entering it on a monthly basis I would be okay. As for 2010, I'm already behind. Urgh!!

Is today a holiday?

0 comments: