Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Day 337



Keiko (Japanese Akita) and Nicholas (Chow) got into a really bad fight over doggy bones. I thought for sure that Keiko was the one kicking ass, but this time it was Nicholas. And he got her bad. Blood was everywhere and because both the dogs are practically white, the blood showed on their fur. It lasted a long time, too. I was going to stay in my room but the fighting didn’t stop in 30 seconds like it normally does and my mom was screaming at the dogs and I could tell by her voice it was bad. So, I ran down stairs to help her stops the dogs. When I got there, Nicholas had Keiko on the ground pinned beneath himself and the house. Nicholas was biting viciously at Keiko’s head.

I guess Nicholas got tired of Keiko taking his food and decided to kick her ass. I always thought Nicholas was a pussy because he would let Keiko bully him. I guess he was just being a nice dog all this time but decided this time he had had enough.

You can’t really tell by the pictures, Keiko is a bigger dog than Nicholas. But I think Nicholas has the advantage because he has a lot of fur (he has a summer cut in the picture above) and a much bigger muzzle.

Keiko has to go to vet tomorrow to get her paw checked out. I think the nail on what is the equivalent of the thumb on her left paw has been pulled out or something because there’s blood there and it sticks out a little too far and she doesn’t like standing on her paw.

I don’t think I will ever get any animals. I don’t have the patience and time for dogs or cats. Or seamonkeys.

Well, there you have it. Vicious breeds 3 and 4.

0 comments: