Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Day 342



I’m really starting to become bothered by school. You’d think I’d be able to relax a little bit since I’m practically done but I’m starting to become more depressed about having to write papers every weekend. I keep thinking about what I will do once I’m done with school. I don’t want to wait. I want to do those things now.

I still haven’t finished my paper. I’m only half-way done.

It’s good thing I will have a two-week break in two weeks. I can’t wait. Two weeks of not reading for school, or participating in class, two weekends to myself.

I’ve been fighting what I think is a cold. The only thing is, it won’t just hit me full force. It comes and goes. At work, I drink Chamomile and black tea and use an Airborne tablet to keep the sneezing and stuffy nose at bay. I think most of my symptoms at work is because people insist on wearing potent colognes and perfumes.

When I’m finished with school, I’m going to try my hardest to not turn on my computer for at least a week. I might have to check my email but I will definitely put a time limit on computer usage.

Anyways. I rented Hancock and absolutely hated the movie. I was turned off by Hancock calling little old ladies “b!tches” and his unusual destructive way of rescuing people. Then I just didn’t get the whole storyline about matched pairs of superhumans being unable to live in vicinity of each other. I just didn’t like the movie.

Did I mention I went to see Twilight a few weeks ago? I actually liked that movie. I enjoyed the fact that Edward and Bella didn’t go all the way despite Bella being on the bed half naked and with her legs practically gapped open. I wonder what would have happened if Edward had gotten some virginal pootytang. Would it have been another Buffy/Angel type incident? Angel went a little psychopathic after taking Buffy’s virginity.

Well, I better get back to writing my paper. I still have another two pages to write.

0 comments: