Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day 363



Okay, so the video I posted yesterday didn’t have any sound to it. I have no idea why. That troubles me. What if I posted something you’d actually need to have audio for? It will probably take forever to figure out why this is happening. I posted a question to the Wordpress forum about this. Maybe someone else is experiencing this issue.

Anyway. For next week I have to get cracking on my discussion questions for my last class. That’s right. My. Last. Class. I don’t mean to rub that in for all those people out there who still have many years to go. It feels good by the way.

Today will be very busy because I have to do about three loads of laundry and gather all the clothes I don’t plan to keep into a bag to give to Salvation Army. I’ll probably give some shoes, too. Well, let me get to laundering and cleaning. Today and next weekend will be my last days of get anything done that isn’t school related until February 9th.

Come on 2009!

I actually cooked today. I made oyster dressing. I hope it turns out okay. It certainly made a lot. I’m going to have to freeze some of it. I’m exhausted, BTW. I hate cooking.

I think I will try making my cookies next weekend.

Well, I better start getting ready for bed. I have to go to work tomorrow. I really don’t want to go to work but I have work to do at work.

0 comments: