Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, December 05, 2008

Day 340



I’m debating on whether I should go to this thing tomorrow. I know I’ll end up spending money on food as that’s what most of the money I spend goes to.

I think we just had an earthquake. I’m not sure. The house shook a little and the dogs started barking. Can earthquakes cause the Internet to slow down?

I’m 4 weeks into my second to last class. I’m so tired of school. I think I bombed my paper from last week. Either that or all my classmates thinking they did a horrible job on their papers made me think I did bad on mine. It did feel good to know I wasn’t the only person who struggled with it.

Now I have to work on my next paper. It should be easy as it’s fairly short but I’m also a procrastinator. I plan to be finished with it tomorrow night so that I can spend Sunday or Monday relaxing.

I’m worried my transcripts won’t get here in time. I paid for speedy delivery so they should be here by now.

I think I completely screwed up when I ordered my transcripts. I won’t get them until sometime next week. I paid for a rush service on the transcripts to have them printed but I didn’t buy FedEx service. I can totally kick myself right now. There’s a possibility I won’t get my transcripts until Tuesday. Which is fine because I can always FedEx my application packets Tuesday during my lunch break. Gosh, I can’t believe I didn’t get FedEx service. Urgh!!!

If I have to, I will submit one application packet on Monday and then FedEx the other applications on Tuesday or Wednesday. At least I would have applied for one position though applying for all four will increase my chances of actually being called for an interview. Urgh!

I just ordered a Rush print/FedEx just in case my original order doesn’t get here in time. Okay. So now all I have to do is type up the answers to those three questions and then print out my resume and forms.

I’m on a roll. Crossing my fingers.

You know, I’d rather work on a screenplay than write another paper. I really want to know what grade I got on my last paper. I really don’t think I did that well. I admitted to the instructor I wanted to get it over with. I think my next class will be easier.

The Internet is working better now.

0 comments: