Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Day 344



I’m so glad I didn’t mail my packets today. I was able to spend a little time at work reading over the 3 questions I have to answer and realized I could beef it up a little more. Anyway, I plan on putting my packets in the mail tomorrow. I’ll have to take them to the UPS store because the post office will be closed by the time I get off work.

I don’t have much to blog about as I still need to finish this stuff so I can get it off in the mail. I plan on having this done before 10 because I don’t want to work it any more. I need to focus on my big paper due in two weeks but I have to have a rough draft done by this weekend so my teammates can read it and give me suggestions.

0 comments: