Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 355



Another day of procrastination. Procrastination is me. I’m just so tired of school and writing papers I can’t stand it.

I finished my critiques and I’m so glad they didn’t have to be long and in-depth because I just can’t take it anymore. One more class left. I will spend the rest of tonight finishing this paper so I won’t have to do much to it tomorrow except edit and post. I’m just so nervous because this class just might be my first B+ and that will really drop my GPA. If I can pull an A- out of this course I will be so happy.

Well, this post is short as I still have a couple of paragraphs to write and an executive summary, which is like a conclusion, only in the beginning of my stupid paper instead of at the end. Yay. I hate conclusions.

0 comments: