Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Day 365



I have a feeling my weekend is going to be aweful. My throat is on fire!!! I’ve been drinking tea all day long and sucking on Halls but the soreness seems to only be getting worse.

I knew I shouldn’t have washed my hair last night!!! That dang demon, Hairsenon, is totally kicking me arse now! Why couldn’t I have had Buffy powers and slay that beast last night.

I hope this TheraFlu works. I might just double up on it. Have another cup before getting to bed.

I went to Wal-mart today and that place was packed. It’s like everybody ran out of food or something and decided to do their grocery shopping today because everybody in line had groceries.

I met the Arbonne lady to give her back her facial cleaning products. She asked me when I would finish school and I told her and then she started off by saying maybe I could book a party or something or purchase the products for a graduation. I don’t think she got the message last night on the phone when I clearly told her the products were way out of my price range. Like, when someone tells you that, what do you think it means?

Tomorrow will be my last day blogging daily. I feel sort of sad. I picked one heck of a year to do some daily blogging but it’s worth it. I suggest you try it. I don’t know what I’m going to blog about tomorrow.

I’ve been reading about the “Barack the Magic Negro” song that was played on Limbaugh’s radio show. I don’t know what to think of it. It seems it’s poking major fun a Al Sharpton (like that’s hard?). I don’t think it’s particularly funny. How does one become authentically black? I have no idea. I lost my Black Card a long time ago. Anyways, I can think of a million reasons why Barack made it to the White House and Al Sharpton did not.

0 comments: