Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 353



I goofed around today. I didn’t have to go to work because of the snow storm yesterday. I had the whole day to work on my two assignments and I didn’t. All I worked on was my discussion questions.

Procrastination is my twin.

I just had to finish watching the last four episodes of Buffy season 7. I just love the series finale. It’s the best I’ve ever seen. Brilliant. The best ever!!!!!

I can’t wait to see what Joss has in store for Dollhouse. The show is going to be good. I can feel it.

Anyway. I will have to wait until January before I can see the show. Seven episodes will air and hopefully the show will get picked up permanently. It better get picked up permanently as I’m tired of seeing Fox sh!t on Joss. Firefly was one of the best shows to grace the small screen and Fox canned it. CANNED IT.

I have a grudge against Fox despite my adoration of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Anyways. I’m gearing up for Script Frenzy. I will attempt to write at least two tv scripts in 30 days. Wish me luck. I just have to get done with school so I can start the next phase of my plans to make a life change.

I was surfing the web and came across someone’s blog (I can’t remember) and read something about a web browser designed specifically for “African-Americans.” WTF? Fricken ridiculous, right?

Black folks love to self segregate.

I just don’t get it. Moving backwards.

0 comments: