Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 350

I should be hearing something sometime next year on those jobs I applied for. I’m looking forward to the break from school as I find school absolutely draining and the papers just don’t seem to go away.

Anyways, I found some time to surf the web and came across some video footage of President Bush dodging the shoes of some Iraqi journalist. The video is quite funny but I just don’t understand why anyone would want to see the shoe actually hit President of the United States upside the head.

Or in the face.


Bush shoe dodging

I can’t stop watching it. It’s more funny than the SNL Sarah Palin skits. I’m glad he was able to dodge those shoes.

Anyway, I wish my web hosting service provider would react to the database error with the same kind of quickness Bush managed do dodge those shoes with. I hate not being able to assess my blog.

0 comments: