Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day 362



I’m going to try something new today. Video! It looks like it’s working! I’m excited. It took me a while to figure out but once I got the hang of it, it was easy.

Cool. I have to remember how to do this. The short video below is 14 MB. I don’t know what I’m going to do when I try to post something around 3 minutes long. I shot this September 2007 when I went to visit my dad after my return from Afghanistan. I’m eating cornbread and lima beans. I don’t know why people don’t like lima beans.

Anyways. I went to Yang Chows last night and had Slippery Shrimp, Slippery Chicken, Sauteed String Beans w/minced chicken, and some fish dish. I didn’t like the fish dish and the slippery chicken was okay. For my to go order, I got Sauteed Spinach, House Special Chicken and Slippery Shrimp. I didn’t take any pictures of any of this but what I ate at the restaurant was good except for the fish dish. I think next time I will order Lemon Chicken.

My mom has been having serious stomach issues the past couple of days. Reminds me of when I was in Afghanistan and I had stomach problems. It seemed like no matter what I ate, I would have bowel troubles. So, I sort of developed a fear of food and I think that’s why I lost weight while I was there. My goats milk and oatmeal were the only things I could stomach without getting heartburn or the runs.

My stomach has been rumbling more than usual the past few days. I think I’m experiencing a mild stomach problem but my stomach problems are constant.






0 comments: