Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 358



I’m going to make this quick as I’ve got to get up early and get ready for my interview. Yes, I got a call for a job interview today while I was at work. I was totally unprepared for it as I wasn’t expecting anyone to call me until after the new year. Wow. I cannot express to you how unprepared I am for this job interview.

Anyway. I need to get some rest so I can get up early to make the drive down to Northridge.
It would be nice if I got this job at the pay grade I’m hoping to get. California is expensive and I don’t want to live paycheck to paycheck to pay the rent.

I got my final grade for the class I completed yesterday. A-. Ha! I was worried. Sure it isn’t an A but I definitely isn’t a B+. An A- I can deal with because it doesn’t hurt my GPA. Five more weeks of school to go.

Good night.

0 comments: