Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Day 339



I have so many things I want to write about it’s not even funny. I read some stories on the internet about folks challenging Obama’s presidency because these people claim he’s not a naturalized citizen. Obama refuses to disclose his birth certificate. Does he have something to hide or does he not care be he knows he’s legitimate? All of these “frivolous” lawsuits would go away if he would just hand over his birth certificate. Or is this some kind of way for him to make Republicans look like sore losers? I mean, I would totally not give over my birth certificate out of spite and then at the very last possible moment, I would hand it over.

Anyway. I don’t think the Democratic party would have risked nominating Obama in the first place if he wasn’t legitimate. I think the FBI probably already knows the answer to this. I’m certain they have all kinds of files on Obama.

On a side note, if you are born on U.S. soil, then that makes you a natural citizen of this country. It doesn't matter if his father was a Kenyan or British citizen. That's one of the issues with illegal immigration and anchor babies. Illegal immigrants will come to the U.S. to have their babies and use the citizenship of the babies to stay in this country. Even if Obama, fell into this category, he would still be a naturalized citizen.

I mean really, if they are going to go into the nitty gritty details, then what makes McCain more of a citizen? McCain was born in Panama.

Just something to think about I guess. I wonder how this will end. That’s all for tonight. I had plans to be in bed by now (it’s after 9 p.m.) but I didn’t finish my homework when I had planned.

0 comments: