Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Day 341



I went out today to a holiday boutique at a local restaurant. The food was okay. I was a little disappointed in the food at the Greenhouse Cafe. I though for sure I would be able to get a garden burger there but I guess the restaurant really wasn’t one of those natural or organic type of restaurants. I remember going to a Greenhouse Cafe in Goleta, California and I really liked that restaurant. I guess this one isn’t affiliated with the one in Goleta.

Plus I think I was over charged for my order.

I don’t have much to blog about. I got my transcripts in the mail. I wish I had checked the mail yesterday because I wouldn’t have had to spend an extra money FedExing my transcripts.

For the rest of tonight I will do some research and actually type my three questions. I’ll also start printing things out and getting the packets together. Yeah.

I watched the reunion of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. So much drama. I like the Atlanta women more than the New York women. What I don’t about one of the Atlanta women is that Kim just turned 30. Bull fricken sheet! She looks old! I thought she was at least in her early 40s. Dang. Sheree is 38 and looks younger than Kim. If I had to guess, Kim would be the oldest.

Kim would fit in better with the Real Housewives of Orange County. She’s blonde, big boobed, and looks old. Botox is definitely needed.

I have to go and make some dinner. I promised my mom I would make her lasagna soup.

0 comments: