Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 356



Well, it seems I got my assignments done for both classes. Actually I got one done and the other half-way finished. It will only take me about 30 minutes to finish up the second assignment. I’m on my way to being done.

I don’t know what to do with myself. I have so many things I want to do once I’m done with school I don’t know where to start.

Free time.

No more nausea because I have a paper to write but I don’t want to write it.

There was nothing to watch on tv this weekend. I’m definitely not going to pay for cable when I move into my own place. The Internet will have to suffice for watching my favorite shows.

Okay. It seems I need to finish my homework and put a load of laundry in the washer.

0 comments: