Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Day 338



I’ve got my resume perfected, I just have to have someone look at it for me. I still need to work on those three questions. I have very rough drafts of what I’m going to write. I’m hoping they make sense when I commit them to the computer.

I didn’t work on my homework like I had planned. I will have to do that tomorrow. I’m usually the first person to turn in my questions but I’ve been preoccupied.

I’m tired. I stayed much longer working on my resume and looking for more job announcements. I found plenty of jobs overseas. I just don’t know where I’d like to live.

I don’t really have anything to blog about tonight. The dogs are still alive. They looked somber when I got home from work.

0 comments: